Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photography Business

So I decided to start a photography business (http://www.klemanphotography.com/) after being convinced by my family that it was something I should really go after. I'm pretty excited about it although I picked the wrong time of year to get started here in Michigan (it's snowing out and I do mostly outdoor pictures)!! I have done some photo sessions for family and friends in the last month and I've already got some sessions lined up for next spring and summer. In the meantime I've also opened a shop on etsy.com (the coolest site ever!!) to sell some of my nature prints and greeting cards (they have the same prints on them). So even though this is going to be a slow time of year for my photography business I'm hoping it will be a good time of year for me to capture some great winter scenes for my prints and greeting cards. I've got a couple of craft shows coming up that I am looking forward to, I'm bringing the prints and greeting cards, of course!!

No comments: